Add a chic designer touch to your makeup table with our Studded Couture 12 Piece Brush Set, a high-style selection offace and eye brushes in a gold-studded ivory cylindrical case. The super-soft, professional-quality synthetic brushesapply makeup with ease, providing precision just where you want it. The protective hard case snaps closed for travel.
1. Large Angled Contour Brush:This angled contour brush is very handy and dense. I am trying my hands on contouring nowadays and this brush has helped me a lot in achieving a chiseled look. This is surely a good and budget-friendly brush for proper contouring but still I love my Beauty Blender Micro Mini Sponges more.
2. Flat Buffing Brush: This is my favorite among all these brushes. There were two basic causes for picking up this brush set. One was its pretty packaging and other one was this buffing brush. It is perfect for powder and mineral foundations. It really works great in terms of stippling and gives a nice airbrushed effect. It is pretty ideal for a full coverage finish.
3. Precision Blush Brush:This round dome-shaped blush brush is dense and perfect for applying both powder and cream blushes. I am so much in love with cream blushes these days and this brush helps in giving an even and flawless finish to my application. I use this brush for applying bronzers also for a lovely sun-kissed look. It helps to spread the product evenly.
4. Angled Face Shader Brush:This angled shader brush is good to create a soft and defused contour.
5. Pointed Foundation Brush:This pointed foundation brush is dense enough. The pointed edge helps in cover those hard-to-reach areas of the face easily giving a nice and flawless finish. Though, I do not prefer using foundation brush much, but I use it to blend my bb and cc creams and it really does its job very well.
6. Large Concealer Brush:This large and flat concealer brush is really good in blending the concealer. But, it feels pretty large at places and I use my regular eye shadow brush for concealing purposes. It blends those cream concealers beautifully without any creasing.
7. Domed Blending Brush:This brush is fluffy and domed shaped. It works like a tapered blending brush for blending the eye shadows well.
8. Fluff Shadow Brush:This brush is somewhat like a regular eye shadow brush, which can be used for applying eye shadows.
9. Tapered Blending Brush:This fluffy tapered blending brush is my personal favorite. I love using it to blend my eye shadow. The fluffy brush blends eye shadows like a dream. This is simply classic and very useful.
10. Angled Shading Brush:This angled brush looks quite innovative. It works better than a regular flat eye shadow brush and gives a better and precise application.
11. Pencil Brush:It helps in blending the eyeliner or eye shadow on my lower lash line evenly. I find it perfect to create those soft smokey eyes. It works nicely to smudge my eyeliner and gives a nice smoked-out effect. I use it for shading the crease of the eyelids beautifully.
12. Angled Liner and Brow Brush:This angled eyeliner liner and brow brush is nice and soft. It helps me to draw smooth eyeliner using gel eyeliner. Be it a cat eye or a winged eyeliner look, it helps in creating a perfect look. This small angled brush works nicely in filling the gap between the brows.
We know you'll love this BH Cosmetics Studded Couture 12 Piece Brush Set as much as we do. In fact, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, Just return your BH Cosmetics Studded Couture 12 Piece Brush Set within 10 days and we'll issue a full refund (minus delivery fee)